We just received this communication from Paul Sugarman, a member of the Heller Ehrman Dissolution Committee:
1. The List of Creditors was a document filed with the Bankruptcy Court.
2. You don’t need to check it to see if your name was omitted. We will compare the List against our employment records and supplement it as necessary in a later court filing.
3. I don’t have a link to the Bankruptcy Court filings. We do not intend to post them or circulate them. They are all matters of public record.
4. Please don’t send me an email telling me your name was omitted from the List of Creditors. We are aware of the issue and will correct the inadvertent oversight.
5. If your email or mailing address has changed, please inform Carol Budinger (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly. Please do not inform me.